These Terms are for Escrow Checkout Numismatic and Semi-Numismatic Items
- All orders come with an unconditional seven-day return privilege of graded and non-graded items.
- Items graded through the grading companies (NGC, PCGS, ANACS, IGC) and sold through the Coin World Marketplace platform.
- All returns must be in their original, undamaged holder and must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice.
- You are responsible for fully insuring and the safe delivery of any returns.
- Any request for Returns after seven days are subject to market fluctuations and will be valued accordingly.
- Bullion and “current year” coinage is not returnable.
- All posted prices are invitations to purchase and are subject to availability and changes in market conditions. They are not offers. No agreement on price has been reached until you receive confirmation from Coin World Marketplace that your offer to purchase has been accepted.
- Coin World Marketplace is not responsible for typographical errors, incorrect attributions, errors in pricing, or anything of this nature. If we have made an error in our description or price you may return the item at no cost to yourself.
- Coin World Marketplace reserves the right to change any aspect of our Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
- Registration qualifies user as a Coin World Marketplace customer and regardless of any regulation to the contrary agrees, until this consent is revoked in writing, that we may from time to time contact user concerning sale and purchase opportunities available through Coin World Marketplace.
- All purchasers must be of legal age or have the permission of their parent or guardian.
- We do not ship outside the U.S. without written instructions and insurance to be provided by the purchaser.
- Title to each item remains the property of seller until good funds are received. Once payment is received, title passes to the purchaser when the order is shipped and accepted. With Federal Express and UPS shipping, we insure all packages for delivery. With U.S. Postal mail, any claims for lost/damaged packages must be made by (and are the responsibility of) the purchaser. However, we will be cooperative in assisting you with your claim.